Registration # 12753
We are so excited, as of the 4th November we are officially registered as a fundraiser in Victoria. So what that means is the following information is requested by The Department of Justice (Consumer Affairs Victoria) on each anniversary of the registration date:
- confirmation of your registration details
- your gross proceeds (that is, the amount of funds raised before costs are taken out) during the last 12 months
- the names of beneficiaries and the amounts they each received
- an estimate of your gross proceeds for the next 12 months
- an estimate of the percentage of these gross proceeds that will go to beneficiaries in the next 12 months. This should be reasonably accurate to provide a guide for the donating public.
- a copy of your most recent financial statements.